Anti-smashing safety shoes refer to a kind of work shoes that prevent foreign objects from smashing and pressing on the feet during work, usually called anti-smashing safety shoes. Due to special anti-smashing reasons, the manufacturing process and material selection of anti-smashing safety shoes are more particular.
Anti-smashing shoes and steel-toed shoes are the same type, that is, safety shoes that protect the toes. Safety shoes and labor protection shoes are for foot safety protection, and they have the same meaning. There are many types of it, such as toe protection, puncture resistance, insulation, acid and alkali resistance, etc. Safety shoes use specifications Oil-proof shoes are used in places where the ground is oily or splashed; waterproof shoes are used in workplaces where ground water or splashing water; cold-proof shoes are used to protect the feet of workers at low temperatures to avoid frostbite. The puncture-proof shoes are used to protect the soles of the feet and prevent being punctured by various sharp objects. The main function of anti-smashing shoes is to prevent falling objects from hurting the feet. The front toe cap of the shoe has impact-resistant material. The main function of steel shoes is to prevent burns and punctures, and should be able to withstand a certain static pressure and temperature, and be non-flammable. This kind of shoes is suitable for smelting, furnace front, cast iron, etc. In addition to the above, there are also some special shoe covers for supporting use, such as canvas, asbestos, and aluminum film shoe covers.
Many customers ask when buying labor insurance shoes: Why use rubber-soled labor insurance shoes?
As a traditional safety shoe material, rubber shoes are superior to PU soles in terms of wear resistance and high temperature resistance, and rubber wear resistance and anti-slip properties are also very good, especially Savina’s special rubber for work shoes has absolute advantages, but The disadvantage is that it is relatively bulky. Safety shoes and outdoor shoes are generally completed by hot pressing, and there are also injection, foaming, and different functions.
PU is a new type of material, also called polyurethane, which is light and easy to shape. Safety shoes made of this material are light and have good shock absorption effect, but they are not resistant to hydrolysis, and the price is low. Generally, foam molding is a good choice for midsole.
Selection and maintenance of protective shoes
The selection of protective shoes should be based on the nature and severity of the hazard of the working environment. Protective shoes should have product certificates and product instructions. Read the instruction manual according to the conditions of use before use, and the method of use must be correct. Special protective shoes should be checked and kept clean after use and stored in a pollution-free and dry place.
Selection and use of protective shoes
(1) In addition to selecting the appropriate type according to the operating conditions, the protective shoes and boots should also fit the feet and make people feel comfortable. This is very important, and the appropriate shoe size should be carefully selected.
(2) The protective shoes should have a non-slip design, not only to protect the feet of people from injury, but also to prevent accidents caused by the operator being slipped.
(3) Various protective shoes with different performances must meet the technical indicators of their respective protective performances, such as the toes are not injured, the soles of the feet are not punctured, and the insulation and conductivity are required. But safety shoes are not everything.
(4) Before using protective shoes, check or test carefully. In electrical and acid-base operations, damaged and cracked protective shoes are dangerous.
(5) Protective shoes should be kept properly after use. After use, rubber shoes should be rinsed with water or disinfectant and dried to extend the service life.